Thursday, July 23, 2009

Apologies for missing my Thursday night shift

I've heard that a few people came by the MPRC tonight looking to speak to me. To those people I offer my apologies. Thursday is usually the night I show up for my shift (7pm to 9pm), but this week I was called away suddenly to attend to a family crisis in Quebec city.

Don't worry: it was nothing dire or disastrous, but I need to be in Quebec city to see my mum Thursday night.

If you came by to see me on Thursday night, please send an email to the MPRC email address so that we can make arrangements to meet at another time.

WARNING: I will definitely not be at my shift next week because I will be away at the KG fest in Ontario.
--
Hobbes
MPRC Big Cheese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home